Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays all our friends and family! We are continuing to do well. Ella and Emma are growing more and more each day. It still amazes me how much they have changed and learned to do in such a short period of time. They are both over 16 pounds now and are healthy and happy babies.

We went to see Santa last Saturday. We went early in the morning, so luckily the line wasn't too long (we waited less than 10 minutes). Amazingly enough, the girls did not cry. Ella smiled and had a great time. Emma was fascinated with the furr cuff on Santa's suit. She wanted to eat it. It took several shots to get a good one with both looking, but I think we got a pretty good picture.


The girls are sitting up pretty well now. They are still a little wobbly, but get steadier every day. No crawing yet, which is not necessarily a bad thing. I'm not sure I'm ready for them to be mobile yet.

Ella
Emma
We also recently started them on "solid" food. They were not too happy about it at first, but are doing much better now. They really seem to like carrots. These pictures are from that first attempt with cereal.
Ella

Emma

We had a nice Thanksgiving celebration. My parents joined us for the traditional turkey dinner. This was the first turkey Bryan or I had ever fixed. I think it turned out very tasty, if I do say so myself. Connie, Richard, and Aleisha stopped by for a visit a little later.
We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: