Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Bible Class

While we were at the ranch, the kids in the Bible classes at home were promoted to the next level.  So, when we got back, the girls were ready to be in the 2 year old class.  I did not think much of it when dropping them off (except to hope they did well in a new room with new teachers), but upon picking them up, I got a bit teary.  Mrs. Sally and Ms. Vonda told us what a great job they had done in Bible class.  They already knew several of the songs, they participated, and were great students.  Then, Mrs. Sally gave me their "Baby Bibles."  These are the Bibles they have used since their very first Bible class when they were about 3 months old.  She told me, "They use big Bibles now."  I'm not sure exactly why, but that really got to me.  My babies aren't babies any more.
Ella
Emma


Reading their "baby Bibles" after class

No comments: