Saturday, March 19, 2011

Master Climbers

Now that it's warming up a bit, we have taken the girls to the park a couple of times.  I am just amazed at how well they can climb up on all the equipment this year compared to last year.  They can get up on just about any piece of equipment they set their minds to conquer.  Of course, some of that climbing makes the Momma a little nervous, but I try to stay close enough for comfort, but not so close they think I'm trying to help.  It seems like every time I turn around, I'm seeing them do something new and more difficult than the day before.

These first pictures were taken when we went to a playdate at the park with some friends from church:
Emma
Ella 
We LOVE to swing!
One afternoon we went to our neighborhood playground.  This playground is located by the elementary school, so I was a little worried the activities would be a bit tough for our girls to do.  Boy did they prove me wrong!

Emma worked and worked to figure out how
to climb this wall.  And she did!




Then she showed Ella how to do it.

After all that hard work to climb up,
we love to slide back down.


Weeeeee!!! 


No comments: