Monday, June 25, 2012

The Bestest Daddy and Husband Ever

We have had a couple of opportunities to celebrate Bryan recently.  First was Father's Day and then his birthday.

I asked the girls, "What makes your daddy the best daddy ever?"

Emma- "My daddy brings me to the mall after breakfast.  And that makes me so happy.  And I love daddy very much.  He brings us to the park after dinner.  And I like looking at pictures of daddy.  I help him make dinner, and he makes good dinners.  And he gives me coke.  I love him very much.  And daddy always gives me kisses when he goes to work.  I love daddy and he always gives me hugs."

Ella- "My daddy takes me to the mall to play and to the playground at the park.  My daddy takes me to the donut place.  Daddy gives me some ice cream.  My daddy reads me a book.  My daddy takes a picture of me.  My daddy is my favorite daddy.  I love you, Daddy."

If you were to ask me, "What makes Bryan the best husband ever?" I'd have to say, "Many things.  Bryan is a wonderful husband and father.  He cares deeply.  He provides financially.  He does many things for us including cooking dinner, getting the groceries, taking out the trash, killing most of the bugs, giving affection, making sure we are safe, helping out, and many many more things.  He loves us so much, and we are honored and blessed to have him in our lives."


Baseball Cookies for Daddy's Birthday

A Silly Dance for Daddy


No comments: