Saturday, February 9, 2013

15 Year College Reunion

I can hardly believe it has been 15 years since I graduated from LCU.  We decided to go to my reunion this year and watch Master Follies.
We drove down yesterday and had some extra time before the reunion began, so we went to a nearby park to play.  This park is amazing, and we all had fun playing.
The all school part of the reunion was well attended, but unfortunately, my class only had about 4 people (and their spouses) show up (and it wasn't anyone I really spent time with in college).  Oh well, at least the food was good.
This morning, we went to the LOA/ Kyodai breakfast.  Many of my friends were there, and we had a nice visit.  We then walked around campus, briefly visited the Education Department Reunion, and ate lunch in the cafeteria before heading over to watch Master Follies.  It was a great show, with LOA having the best show I've seen them do in a while, although they didn't win.  After the show, we headed home.  All in all, it was a good weekend!

No comments: