Wednesday, November 27, 2013

November Happenings

Daddy took a trip for a couple of days.  We missed him:
 Ella disguised her turkey to look like Ariel so it wouldn't be eaten for Thanksgiving.  (Emma's looked very similar, but I can't seem to find that picture.)
 Our girls are becoming great readers!  Ella is reading a book to Daddy, and Emma is reading one to me.
 Playing at the mall:
 Playing in the leaves:
 I recently found this note Ella wrote to Emma.  It melts my heart to see how much they love each other.
 Some silly hats we tried on in a convenience store:
 Sleeping Pictures:
After finding Emma sleeping like this a couple of nights in a row, she told us it is warmer at the foot of the bed.  So, we switched the sheets and pillows around on both beds making the foot the head of the bed.
 I just thought this was pretty, even if it is a dandelion, or as the girls call it, a wisher.

No comments: