Friday, January 1, 2016

Christmas #3

We have had a great time with Mommy's family celebrating our third and final Christmas for this year (or the first for 2016, depending on how you look at it, since it is New Year's Day).  Last night we stayed up late to ring in the New Year by watching a live stream of the fireworks in the Magic Kingdom.  Then, this morning we had our gift exchange followed by a large, delicious lunch.  Much visiting and family time!  Here are a few pics of our gift exchange: (I spent a lot of time and love crocheting many of the gifts we gave this year, so that is what I took the most pictures of.  That, and of course, our girls.)

My brother made gorgeous pens for everyone.  This is Daddy opening his:
A shawl for my sister:
An asymmetrical shawl and ear warmers for my sister-in-law:
A hat and broomstick lace, infinity scarf for my mom:
A mug warmer and pot holder for my niece:
And fingerless gloves for Aleisha's birthday:
We have truly been blessed this Christmas season!

No comments: