Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve 2013

Super Dad to the rescue!  I have the flu.  I am miserable.  Thankfully, Daddy is healthy and able to carry on the Christmas Eve traditions.  Ella and Emma spent the night with Memaw last night.  They made a Gingerbread House.
 When they got home, Daddy helped bake cookies for Santa:
 Later our girls opened their one Christmas Eve present, footie jammies and Ariel slippers:
Our Christmas Eve photo shoot in front of the tree:
 Putting out reindeer food:
 Sadly, our girls have to do breathing treatments every day, so this was part of our evening as well.
 Reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas"
 Reading about the true meaning of Christmas, Jesus birth:
 And finally, the children were nestled all snug in their beds:
I love Christmas Eve!  I hope I am feeling better to enjoy Christmas in the morning.

No comments: