Saturday, December 31, 2011

Extended Family Christmas Celebrations

First came Christmas with Daddy's family:


Ella

Emma

Memaw was so happy to receive new pictures of her
kids and grandkids, she started crying.

Memaw explaining to the grandkids, the reason they received
new suitcases and backpacks is:
They're taking us on an ALASKAN CRUISE this summer!!!



Then we celebrated with Mommy's family:
Snow White Dolls

Daddy helping us figure out what's in this big box
from Grammie and Grandy.

It's a new, indoor see-saw!

Aleisha snuggled up under the afghan I made for
her birthday and Christmas present.



Our Angels modeling new Mickey
jammies from the Lights.
What a wonderful Christmas season this has been.  We love our families so very much and know how much we are loved by them.  Thank you all for making this a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

LisaN said...

I'm just reading this. Cool about the Alaskan cruise! You'll see lots of places I've never been, even having lived there for 6 1/2 years. I wonder if Valdez is one of the docking points? Let me know when you know what your schedule will be, as I am curious! I'm excited for you! Let me know if you need any packing tips. ;-)