Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Celebrations

We started our Mother's Day celebrations a couple of days early this year.  On Thursday, all four of us went for pedicures.  Very fun!
Pretty Toes!
On Saturday, Bryan and the girls made chocolate covered strawberries for me while I was out doing some shopping.  We then went to the driving range to hit a bucket of balls.  Our girls were great cheerleaders and encouragers, cheering on even our worst hits.  We let them take a turn with the last few balls in our bucket, with a little of Daddy's help.
Today, we worshipped together with our church family and had a delicious lunch with Memaw and Datt.
God has blessed me greatly with my wonderful family.  Being a mom is one of the toughest yet most fulfilling jobs ever.  I am thankful every day for the opportunity to be Mommy to our precious girls, and I couldn't do it without my wonderful husband right beside me.

No comments: