Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Eating Ice Cream and Painting Pumpkins

Since our recent vacation to Disney World, Emma has had a tough time getting back into the routine of school.  I think she is missing having Ella with her all day.  So today, to try to cheer her up, I took the girls out for ice cream after school.  I showed them all the flavors, and they picked exactly what I thought they would, Vanilla.  The lady behind the counter thought it was a bit humorous and sad that I had picked them up and gone through all the flavors with each of them, and they picked vanilla.  So, she dished out their vanilla, but also gave them a sample of birthday cake ice cream.  They both loved it!  We may actually have a new flavor for them for a while.
 After our delicious ice cream, Ella and Emma painted their pumpkins.  They worked hard and did a nice job on them! (Ella is wearing the purple headband, and Emma is wearing pink.)
 Ella's Pumpkin:
 Emma's Pumpkin:

No comments: